A spacious dual aspect modern 2 bedroom apartment located on the Soleil Apartments of Barratt Homes sought after development in Acton Western Circus. Completion May 2022.
This spacious dual aspect modern 2 bedroom apartment located on the Soleil Apartments of Barratt Homes sought after development in Acton Western Circus. The apartment offers contemporary style open-plan living space with a fully integrated kitchen, upgraded flooring, two bedroom wardrobes also vanity units and extra tilling to full height bath wall in the bathroom.
Western Circus, Acton will consist of 365 new 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments, all with private outdoor space and centred around landscaped gardens. In addition there is a planned supermarket, café and shops.
Just a 5-minute walk to East Acton station there are already excellent links to central London and the City via the Central Line. With Acton Main Line set to be served by Crossrail, Western Circus will be at the centre of one of the best connected areas in west London.
– Just a 5-minute walk to Zone 2 East Acton Underground station
18 minutes to Oxford Circus & 27 minutes to Bank on the Central Line
– Crossrail to serve Acton Main Line station
– Planned supermarket and café
– Private outdoor space to all homes, overlooking tranquil landscaped gardens
– Minutes from parks and green open spaces, such as Acton park
– 17% price growth forecast in the next 5 years (Source: CBRE) coupled with strong rental demand
– Nearby Old Oak Common will be the only station in the UK to connect with both Crossrail and HS2
– Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ schools and world class universities nearby